Saturday, 27 February 2010

Wee Teaser

I have a surprise in store. I hope you grow to love, I'm not going to tell you yet the idea (tee hee) so please keep your self updated.

This is a test render of Xani holding her shopping bags after of course on a day trip into town buying new things. This I'm thinking of being the opening shot of the animation short that wont take long to do. I've just been spreading my time working on a painting.

oh 'the painting' I have a name for it. I decided to call it Girl Mysterious, the painting turned out not what I first had in mind. The initial idea was meant to be of Girl Bunny. However I still think it has worked out OK. I'm eating out for breakfast so when I get back I Blog Girl Mysterious.

Goodnight Peeps

Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...