Monday, 22 March 2010

Gifteddolphin has moved (yay)


Hi there

After all this talk, I finally have moved house, which was last friday. It was very hard going. The removal van came too early and I was not ready. I was rushing around like crazy putting the last items in bags hoping they would not collaps due to the weight.

My yorkshire terrier decided to run away my heart skipped beats with worry beacuse she does not now the area and something terrible could of happened to her. Really dark thoughts entered my mind, knowing my Rudie Ru is not street minded and I have suspicions
that she has acute autistic characteristics. Which one day I shall get her tested for. Finally my boyfriend found her. I'm glad he was around. Poor wee Rudie Ru was shaking from top to bottom. She has not been well the last few days due to the move, she has been bit sick. Allthough I do feel she will survive this experience.
OMG there was a stain on my beautful new very light pink carpet my brain could of exploded like stressed Eric. Franticly I managed to get the stain out of the carpet and now its looking brand new (It is brand new ahh). After this things were going fine just trying to get some of the chaos back to order so I could get some sleep.

That night when I was heading to bed I decided to seek out my mobile, however it was no where to be seen, I looked all over the idea of the loss resulted in me screaming at my boyfriend after all he had done to help that day (poor thing). It was later found sitting out side my new house. (Guess what; by my boyfriend) for say 6 hrs the moble was liying out side for. I think I can say that I am a tad lucky that it was not swiped by anyone or crushed. I slept like the dead that night.

All this was just to explain why I have not updated my blog for the last week or so. I'm trying to slip back into my
unusual work routin.

I plan to have a update on 'Girl Bunny' the painting that I've been working on I hope to get that finised soon. I also plan to have the seriously mini animation I be working including that Surprise I have been talking about by say mid next week.

I've been rambling alot perhaps been a bore to some. I'm off now to crack on with some of my work so you can see the progress next week.

Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...